publication ethics and malpractice statement
Copyright and licensing
Impact coefficient of this Journal is 0.112
Journal of the stylistic of Persian poem and prose (Bahar Adab) is published as the first private Journal in Iran as a monthly publication. This journal reviews and publishes specialized scientific papers in the field of Persian literature and prose. Journal of the stylistic of Persian poem and prose is accredited by the Ministry of Science, Research and Technology with scientific grade and with a score of "B" in the field of Persian language and literature. This journal is also indexed in the Islamic World Science Citation Database (ISC) and has an Impact Factor = 0.112 with a quality rate of Q2 in the waiting list publications. The Stylistics of Persian Poetry and Prose is ready to receive and review valuable papers obtained from qualitative and quantitative researches and professors in the related field of study and will publish the articles after the peer reviews. This Journal is committed to follow the Ethics in Publishing Committee (COPE) and complies with the highest ethical standards in accordance with ethical law.
Contact Usaddress: Tehran Post Box 1558-14665
Open access statementThis is an open access journal which means that all content is freely available without charge to the user or his/her institution. Users are allowed to read, download, copy, distribute, print, search, or link to the full texts of the articles, or use them for any other lawful purpose, without asking prior permission from the publisher or the author. This is in accordance with the BOAI definition of open access.
|Publication start year||2008|
|ISC - Impact Factor||0.112|
|Issue per year||12|
|No. of volumes||12|
|No. of papers submission||7153|
|Acceptance rate (%)||20.1|
|No. of pages||30177|
|No. of references||22992|
Review a manuscript is a privilege. However, it is a time-consuming responsibility. Hence, Journal of Stylistics and Texts Analysis of Persian Poetry and Prose (JSPPP) editorial board, authors, and audiences appreciate your willingness to accept this responsibility. In so doing, JSPPP needs reviewers who can provide helpful comments on submitted manuscripts within the determined period of time by the editor. Maintaining JSPPP as a scientific journal of high quality depends on reviewers with a high level of expertise and an ability to be objective, fair, and insightful in their evaluation of manuscripts.
If JSPPP’s Editor-in-Chief has invited you to review a manuscript, please consider the following:
1. Review manuscript critically but constructively and preparing detailed comments about the manuscript to help authors.
2. Review multiple versions of a manuscript as necessary.
3. Providing all required information within the requested deadlines.
4. Declaring to the editor any potential conflicts of interest with respect to the authors or the manuscript they are asked to review.
5. Reporting possible research misconducts.
6. Treating the manuscript as a confidential document.
7. Not communicating directly with authors (If they know the author/s).
8. Not passing on the assigned manuscript to another reviewer.
9. Ensuring that the manuscript is of high quality and original work.
10. Informing the editor if he/she finds the assigned manuscript is under review in any other journal.
11. Writing comments in Original or English language.
Download full pdf
Download review process