Impact coefficient of this Journal is 0.142has been one of the most important Journal of Persian Literature that has been referred.
Contact Usaddress: 5913 Mystic oven Ln Clarksville , MD , USA 21029
|Publication start year||1387|
|ISC - Impact Factor||0.112|
|No. of citations|
|Issue per year||12|
|No. of volumes||12|
|No. of papers submission||5600|
|Acceptance rate (%)||19%|
|No. of pages||21280|
|No. of references||15960|
Procedure for sending articles and acceptance
- Type your articles in word and observe the dictations required by the Journal and in a proper sending. Type icons and other typing specifications is not important, because of your convenience- necessary arrangements will be made on the text in the office of the Journal.
- Send the typed text of the article to info@bahareadab .com
- Maximum length of the article should not be more than 15 (A4) pages.
- The reference inside text:
- A) If the source is related to the contemporary books, name of the book, family name of the author and page number should be referred. Like ( From Randan by Zarrin Kob ,page 13) and if a book is of several volumes, the number of volume should be added like ( stylistic study of prose, Bahar, volume 1: page 17)
- B) If the sources is related to the old Divans of poem and prose, refer to the name of book, number of the composition or chapter of the said book like ( Golestan, 8th Chapter), ( Shahnameh Moscow, volume 3U composition 1142)
- C) If the source is related to the Divans of prose and verse and a contemporary editor has edited it and it is necessary to make a reference from what the editor has written in describing and criticism of the said book, name of the book and editor should be referred like ( Secrets of Al-Tawhid , Shafie Kodkani) ( Relief after grief)
Remarks: Avoid writing the year of publication of book in the past verse and prose , for example ( Sa’adi: 7: 1384)
- Description of text in the form of footnote at the bottom of same page and not as footnote at the end of the article
- Add these issues in the abstract: main question of the research and probable reply to it and key words,
- In the introduction of such issues add: short repetition of main question, research method( method of work), necessity for such research and the background of the research should be mentioned.
- In the contents of the sources, name of book and then name and surname of the author and other specifications of bibliography should be mentioned.
- Abstract in English is necessary.
- The article should be within the scope of stylistic study of Persian verse and prose and its main focus should be based on Iranian views , eloquence and Persian style,