- Count View : 18
- Doi: 10.22034/bahareadab.2021 .14 .5399
Stylistic of persian poetry and prose text
volume Number 14، number In Volume 1، ، issue Number 59
Investigating the Components of Social Justice and Attitudes toward Women in the Books of Siyasatnama, Rowzah al-Aqool, Sanadbadnameh and Faraed Al-soluk
Leila Valian , Shahrooz Jamali (Author in Charge), Reza Sadeghi Shahpar
BACKGROUND AND PURPOSE: Literary works have long been one of the main sources for studying and analyzing the political and social issues of past societies, Authors, as a conscious stratum of society, have reflected these issues in their works. Among these celebrities are” Khajeh Nizam-Al-Molk”, “Muhammad ibn Ghazi Multiwi”, “ Zohiri-Samar-Kandi” and “ Ishag ibn Ibrahim Sajasi” who lived between the fifth and seventh centuries AH and were acquainted with the real life of the society of their time by attending at politics, positions, or meeting and communicating with Persians related to politics and society. This research studies the social issues reflected in the books of “ Syaasatnaameh”, “Rozah-Al-Oghoul”, “Sandbaadnaameh” and “Faraed-Al-Solouk” and examines social issues in the forms of components of social justice and women and their functions, and shows that he extent to which the authors pay attention to these components and their characteristics.
METHODOLOGY: This research has been done in a documentary manner with quantitative and qualitative analysis.
FINDINGS: In the four mentioned works, the attitude towards social justice and women’s affairs is almost the same.
CONCLUSION: Attention to the component of social justice in the book, “ Syasatnaameh” Is more among these attention to oppression and litigation is significant and in the other three books, more attention is paid to supporting the deprived. In terms of women’s issues, the author of” Syasatnaameh” has paid more attention to women’s irrationality and the author of” Faraed-Al-solouk” had paid attention to women’s modesty and fidelity, in “ Sandbadnaameh”, too, the frequency of referring to low-mined and capricious women is higher and in the “ Rowzah-Al-Oghoul” low-mined, capricious and wise women, the same frequency is raised.
Social justice , Women and their functions , Siyasatnama , Rowzah al-Aqool , Sanadbadnameh and Faraed Al-soluk
- Aghabakhshi, Ali. (2010). Culture of Political Science, Tehran: Chapar.
- Ghazali, Abu Hamed Mohammad. (2010). Nasiha ol-Muluk, by Ghavam al-Din Taha, Tehran: Jami.
- Jamshidiha, Gholamreza. Za’eri, Qasem. (2008).
- "Cultural Policy Making of the Prophet of Islam and the Impact of Women's Cultural Situation on the Ignorant Biosphere" Women's Research. 6 (4).
- Mashhadi, Mohammad Amir & et al. (2014). "Analytical Approach and Elements of Sinbadnameh Stories" Textbook of Persian Literature, University of Literature and Humanities, University of Isfahan, new period, 6(1).
- Nizam ol-Molk Tusi, Hassan Ibn Ali. (2008).
- Siyasatnameh. By Jafar She’ar, Tehran: Amirkabir.
- Nizam-ol-Molk Tusi, Hassan Ibn Ali. (2010).
- Siyasatname, Tehran: Amirkabir.
- Nizam ol-Molk Tusi, Hassan Ibn Ali. (2016).
- Siyasatnameh, by Hubert Dark, tenth edition, Tehran: Elmi & Farhangi.
- Sajasi, Eshaq Ibn Ibrahim. (1989). Faraed ol-Soluk.
- edited by Abdolvahhab Nourani Vesal and Gholamreza Afrasiabi, Tehran: Pazhang.
- Pira, Fatemeh. (2008). "Gender and power in the policy of Khajeh Nizam-ol-Molk", Institute of Humanities and Cultural Studies, 6 (3).
- Ritters, George. (2002). Theory of Sociology in Contemporary Times, Translated by Mohsen Salasi, Tehran: Elmi.
- Zahiri Samarghandi, Mohammad Ibn Ali. (2010).
- Sandbadnameh, edited by Mohammad Bagher Kamaloddini, Tehran: Miras Maktub.