- Count View : 12
- Doi: 10.22034/bahareadab.2021 .14 .4570
Stylistic of persian poetry and prose text
volume Number 14، number In Volume 1، ، issue Number 59
Discourse Genre of The Book ‘ Shamse Tabrizi s Articles ‘
Sayyad Esmaeil Faraji Estalkh Poshti , Reza Heidari Nori (Author in Charge), Malak Mohammad Farokhzad
BACKGROUND AND OBJECTIVES: The discourse genre is a continuum between speech and writing in which the elements of behavioral and written forms of language are intertwined. The language used in Shams’ articles is a special language and somewhat different from the language of the texts of the previous period and of course the later periods.
A speech in which the speaker did not bother to write, record, edit and modification the speech and other author or writers have written the speech. The present article aims to introduce the writing style of Shams’ articles, which is very special and interesting in the Persian written tradition and in the phonetic, morphological and syntactic layers of language units and then, in summarizing as much as possible, distinguish the spoken boundaries of Shamse Tabrizi’s articles from the written aspect and its criteria.
METHODOLOGY: This research is based on descriptive-analytical method.
FINDINGS: Shams breaks the monotonous and repetitive process of mystical texts by deconstructing and presenting a new discourse of linguistic structure and meaning and pays attention to the functions of language that were less noticed before him and in fact acquires a personal language.
CONCLUSION: The text in the phonetic layer, the processes of homogeneity, change and deletion, and to some extent the phonetic process of the types of changes in pronunciations, the mixture of written and spoken language, represents in Shams articles. In the morphological layer, also the name of sounds and in a few cases the nonsenses and in the syntactic layer, style, mixing speech and writing in the type of usage of verbs material, verb indentifiers , personal pronouns, verbs of an indentifier, repeated syntactic construction and omissions in the syntactic structure of sentences taken place, is visible. In all linguistic issues and in the mentioned stylistic layers, the quantity of fusion of spoken and written types of language in the discourse genre of Shams articles has been considered. The syntax of Shams’ sentences is unique. He expresses the question sentences with the same tone of speech, there is a lot of movement and behavior in his words and hand and hand gestures. The melody of his sentences with face and hands expressions , makes the presence of the speaker in his words much stronger and bolder.
Shams , Articles , Conversation , Discourse Genre , Conversational Style
- Bahar, Mohammad Taqi (1990). Stylistics. Fourth Edition, Tehran: Zavvar.
- Baqli Shirazi, Roozbehan. (1965). Description of Shathiyat. Edited by Henry Carbon, Tehran.
- Fairclough, Norman. (2000). Critical Discourse Analysis. Translated by Piran .et al, Tehran: Center for Media Studies and Research.
- Haqshenas, Ali Mohammad. (1992). Phonetics. Third Edition, Tehran: Agah.
- Modarresi, Yahya. (2008). An Introduction to the Sociology of Language, Tehran: Institute of Humanities and Cultural Studies.
- Moshkatoddini, Mahdi. (2011). Persian Grammar, Vocabulary and Structural Links, Tehran: Samt.
- Mostasharniya, Effat. Sarvar Molaei, Mohammad. (1998). Selected spiritual Masnavi. Third Vol, Bandar Abbas: Hormozgan University Press.
- Noya, Paul. (1994). Quranic Interpretation and Mystical Language. Translated by Ismail Saadat, Tehran: University Press.
- Pournamdarian, Taqi. (2005). Mystical Literature: Encyclopedia of Persian Language and Literature. Under the supervision of Ismail Saadat. Volume One, Tehran: Academy of Persian Language and Literature.
- Sarley, Nasser Qoli. (2008). Standard Language, Tehran: Hermes.
- Tabrizi, Shamsuddin Mohammad. (1990). Articles of Shamseh Tabrizi. Corrected by: Mohammad Ali Movahhed, Tehran: Kharazmi.
- Vahidian Kamyar, Taqi. (2005). Spoken Persian Grammar, Tehran: Al-Huda.