- Count View : 17
- Doi: 10.22034/bahareadab.2023 .16 .6737
Journal of the stylistic of Persian poem and prose
volume Number 16، number In Volume 8، ، issue Number 90
Analysis of stylistics and pathology of two Theosophy _ Ashoraien works (Atashkadeh Nayyer Tabrizi and Ganjineh Al-asrar Omman Samani)
Barat Mohammadi (Author in Charge), Alireza Gorbanpour
BACKGROUND AND OBJECTIVES: Two Theosophy _ Ashorein Atashkadeh Nayyer Tabrizi and Ganjineh Al-asrar Omman Samani are two costly works in Farsi literature which their singers for the first time with a “ Theosophy” mind(That contains a large number of purports and containing literature and Farsi poem) explained “Ashora” event(which it itself is a sea of Shiite،religious learnings) and It is presented to Iran،s culture and literature .So،scrutiny of these kind of works and making clear of points in weakness and strength in these two costly works in district of “Ashoraien” literature. METHODOLOGY: This research is based on library studies and descriptive analytical method. The study version belongs to Atashkadeh Nayyer Tabrizi and Ganjeneh Al-asrar Omman Samani. FINDINGS: And the explanation and analyzation of their containing for increasing to unique “Theosophy” “Islamic” learning in Farsi poem and literature and “Ashoraien” culture contain very specific importance. The singers of these epopee use highly from the language possibility and art and literary instruments. So that; In addition to description “Ashora” events and showing goodness and badness with using of element of image and fancy try to show the theory of “Shiite” with “lovely” and “theosophy” look. CONCLUSION: In these two epopee some of particular sensible literary and styles are used such as: using of “Theosophy” comments and compounds ،Allegory ،symbolism،naturalism،Allusion to signs (miracles) and holy discourse and using of disputation method. Furthermore, all these literary egregious, sometimes, some discussions are seen which include the impression of the “Sufi sect، thought(mind) and to statement the river of life and neglect of literary master، rank and mixture of history and legend and refer to weak narrative and so on.
Omman Samani , Nayyer Tabrizi , Atashkadeh , Ganjeneh Al-asrar , Ashoraien poem
- Fotuhi, Mahmood. (2007). Fluency of image. Tehran: Sokhan.
- Gholi Zavare, Gholamreza. (2000). Exploring passion play. Tehran: Mehrass.
- Hafez Shirazi Shams al-din Mohammad. (2000). Book of Ghazals by Khalill khatib Rahbar, Tehran: Safialishah.
- Homaei, Jalaladdin. (1978). The secrets and effects of the Karbala event. Tehran: Dehkhoda Publication House.
- Kafi, Gholamreza. (2009). Accounts on the poetry of Zohr. Tehran: Mojtame Farhangi Ashura.
- Mohammad Zamani, Javad. (2012). Historical studies of Amman Samani's poetry. In J. Mohammad Zamani & S. Borghae (Ed), Understanding Omman Samani. Qom: Gang-e- Erfan.
- Mojahedi, Mohammadali. (2000). The glory of Ashura poetry in Persian language. Qom: Paike Jalal.
- Nayyer Tabrizi, Mirza Mohammad Taqi. (1999). Book of poems by Nayyer Tabrizi (A romantic account of the events of Karbala). revised by Behrooz Sarvatiyan. Tehran: Beinolmelall.
- Omman Samani, Mirza Nurullah. (2007). Ganjineh Al-asrar. Tehran: Osveh.