- Count View : 12
- Doi: 10.22034/bahareadab.2021 .14 .5014
Stylistic of persian poetry and prose text
volume Number 14، number In Volume 1، ، issue Number 59
A Survey of Stylistic Features of Hosseini Samarqandī’s “Qorqre Dorar”
Hossein Poursharif , Reza Fahimi (Author in Charge), Manizheh Fallahi
BACKGROUND AND PURPOSE: The book of ‘ Ghorare Dorar ‘, the work of ‘ Abu-Al- Barakat Hosseini Samarkandi ‘ ( alive in the second half of the fifth century AH ) is one of the moral-literary texts that despite having instructive anecdotes from the beginning of Islam and the speech of the elders of the people, from the Prophet and his companions and Imams to the saints and elders, unfortunately , after centuries of writing and having valuable manuscripts , it has not been corrected and published. The purpose of this study is to examine the stylistic features of this book at three levels ; linguistic, literary and intellectual .
METHODOLOGY: The present research has been done with descriptive-analytical method and library tools .
FINDINGS: By examining the elders and professors of his narration and the period of their life and year of death and the personalities mentioned in the book , it was discovered that the author of the ‘ Ghorare Dorar ‘ was born in the fifth century AH . Examining the stylistic features of the book , it became clear that the author did not go beyond the standard language of that period in writing his book .
CONCLUSION: The prose of the book is simple and sent , away from special techniques and special verbal restrictions and free from any artificiality and obligation. From a doctrinal and theological point of view the author can be considered a Sunni Sufi who has had a special devotion to the family of the Prophet (peace be upon him ) . In terms of structure and content , the book has been compiled in the style of ‘ Tanbih-Al-Ghafelin’ by ‘ abu-Al-leithe Samarkandi’ .
Mohammad Ibn Ahmade Hosseini Samarkandi , Ghorare Dorar , Manuscripte , Text correction , Stylistic features .
- Daneshpazhu, Mohammad Taqi. Afshar, Iraj.
- (1974).Journal of Manuscripts of the Central Library of the University of Tehran, Tehran: University ofTehran.
- Drayati, Mustafa. (2012). Indexes of Iranian Manuscripts (Fankha), Tehran: National Archives and Library of the Islamic Republic of Iran.
- Gholamreza’i. Mohammad. (2015). Stylistics of Persian prose from the fourth to the thirteenth century, Tehran: Samt.
- Hosseini Eshkevari, Seyed Ahmad. (1979). List of Manuscripts of the Library of Ayatollah Mar’ashi Najafi (Volume 7). Under the supervision of: Seyyed Mahmoud Mar’ashi, Qom: Ayatollah Mar’ashi Najafi Library.
- Hosseini Eshkevari, Seyyed Ja’far. (2004). List of Manuscripts of Mirza Mohammad Kazemini Library (Yazd - Iran), Qom: Islamic Reserves Association.
- Hosseini Samarghandi, Mohammad Ibn Ahmad. (Date of writing: 1216 AH). Ghorar-e Dorar, Tehran: Library of the Islamic Consultative Assembly, Registration Number: 511516 (IR10-39993), [manuscript].
- Hosseini Samarghandi, Mohammad Ibn Ahmad. (Date of writing: 1246 AH). Ghorar va Dorar, Yazd: Mirza Mohammad Kazemini Library, Registration Number: 463, [manuscript].
- Hosseini Samarghandi, Mohammad Ibn Ahmad. (Date of writing: 1267 AHAhadis-o- Akhbar, Qom: Ayatollah Mara’shi Najafi Library, Registration Number: 2598, [Manuscript].
- Khatibi, Hussein. (1987). The Art of Prose in Persian Literature (Volume 1), Tehran: Zavvar.
- List of microfilm Persian and Arabic manuscripts of Dr. Zaker Hussein Library, Islamic National Society of New Delhi. (2010). By Noor Microfilm Center (Iran - India), New Delhi: Noor Microfilm Center.
- Manawi, Mohammad Abdul Rauf. (2007). Class of Sufism. Research and correction by Mohammad Adib Al-Jader, Beirut: Dar Sader.
- Natal Khanlari, Parviz. (1978). History of Persian Language (Volume 2), Tehran: Iranian Culture Foundation, p 108.
- Nazari, Mahmoud. (2013). List of Manuscripts of the Library of the Islamic Consultative Assembly (Volume 42), Tehran: Library of the Islamic Consultative Assembly.
- Rahi, Fakhruddin, Ghorar-e Dorar, Delhi: Dr. Zaker Hussein Library, Registration Number: B210, [manuscript].
- Rauf, Abdul Salam. (1974). Calligraphic works in al-Qadiriyah library in Sheikh Abdul Qadir al-Gilani's complex in Baghdad, Baghdad: Dar al-Arabiya for media.
- Riyazi, Mohammad Reza. (1995). List of microfilms and manuscripts of the National Museum of Iran, Tehran: Cultural Heritage Organization.
- Rudgar, Mohammad Javad. (2004). "A Passage on Islamic Moral Sources and Professions", Book of Criticism, No. 30, pp. 132-154.
- Sadraei Khoei, Ali. Hafizian, Abolfazl. (2009). List of Manuscripts of Ayatollah Golpayegani's Library, Tehran: Library of the Islamic Consultative Assembly; Mashhad: Al-Javad Cultural-Research Institute.
- Shamisa, Sirus. (2004). Generalities of Stylistics, Tehran: Mitra.
- Shamisa, Sirus. (2004). Prose Stylistics, Tehran: Mitra.
- Siouti, Jalaluddin. (1415 AH). Tadrib al-Rawi, research by Abu Qutaybah Nazar Muhammad al-Faryabi, Riyadh: Al-Kawthar School, pp 413-460.
- Unknown author. (Date of writing: 987 AH). Book on the Science of Tazkereh and Preaching, Tehran: Museum of Ancient Iran, Registration Number: 3592, [Manuscript].
- Unknown author. (History of writing: 13th century AH, mysticism and ethics). Qom: Ayatollah Golpayegana Library, Registration Number: 2674-124 / 14, [manuscript].