- The Quarterly Journal
- Introduction of the members of the editorial board and Managing director
- Objectives of the Quarterly
- Creating a stylistic framework of Persian verse and prose
- Procedure for sending articles and acceptance
- Phases of article acceptance
- Ethical principles for publication of the article
- Archive of the Quarterly Journals since 2015
- Latest issue published
Impact coefficient of this Journal is 0.142has been one of the most important Journal of Persian Literature that has been referred.
Contact Usaddress: 5913 Mystic oven Ln Clarksville , MD , USA 21029
This private Journal entitled as “Bahār-i adab” publishing general articles in the area of Persian Literature launched its work in Autum 2008 under the auspices and management of Dr. Omid Majd, Assistant Professor of Tehran. In Autumn 2009 coincided with the publication of its 5th issue, the Journal succeeded to receive a scientific and research award from the Ministry of science when it specialized its editions by accepting articles in stylistic of Persian verse and prose.