- The Quarterly Journal
- Introduction of the members of the editorial board and Managing director
- Objectives of the Quarterly
- Creating a stylistic framework of Persian verse and prose
- Procedure for sending articles and acceptance
- Phases of article acceptance
- Ethical principles for publication of the article
- Archive of the Quarterly Journals since 2015
- Latest issue published
Impact coefficient of this Journal is 0.142has been one of the most important Journal of Persian Literature that has been referred.
Contact Usaddress: 5913 Mystic oven Ln Clarksville , MD , USA 21029
Quarterly Journal methodologies of Persian poetry and prose (Bahar-e-adab)
volume Number 12، number In Volume 4، ، issue Number 46
The Relationship between Proverbs as a Literary Genre and Society in Samak Ayyar
Mohamad Sadegh Nazerian, Mah Nazari (Author in Charge)
The Story of Samak Ayyar by Faramarz ebn Khodadad Kateb Arrajani is a work of proverbs; Many of the proverbs mentioned in this book are about subjects such as fate and fortune,the life clerics and courtiers , self- preservation,friendship and loyalty,secrecy,patience and effort.The author's purpose in writing this article is to express the importance of proverbs that express the culture,beliefs, worldview and insights of the author's age. This article assumes that most of the proverbs in the story of Samak Ayyar revolve around social, philosophical and cultural issues.
Proverb , Samak-e-Ayyar , Story , Social Issues.