- The Quarterly Journal
- Introduction of the members of the editorial board and Managing director
- Objectives of the Quarterly
- Creating a stylistic framework of Persian verse and prose
- Procedure for sending articles and acceptance
- Phases of article acceptance
- Ethical principles for publication of the article
- Archive of the Quarterly Journals since 2015
- Latest issue published
Impact coefficient of this Journal is 0.142has been one of the most important Journal of Persian Literature that has been referred.
Contact Usaddress: 5913 Mystic oven Ln Clarksville , MD , USA 21029
Quarterly Journal methodologies of Persian poetry and prose (Bahar-e-adab)
volume Number 11، number In Volume 3، ، issue Number 41
Investigation on irony in the Poetical works of Massoud ebn Saad Salman
Hojat Tavassoli(Author in Charge)
Irony is one of the most important tools to avoid words and meanings and imagery speech intelligibility and circumlocution and also more effective if it is covered and leave the talking for clear, concise and effective expression in speech and writing with Myshvd.msvd employed Saad Salman irony has the lowest use. This article is based on stylistic irony in terms of morphology and structure of irony, the structure of language and grammar and semantics and interpretation of ironic poetry Massoud Saad Salman is based.
Form of irony , irony structure of language a , semantics and interpretation , Massoud Saad Salman.